Icebreaker Men's Anatomica Zone Boxers
- Slim fit
- Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking action and comfort in warm to hot conditions
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Strategically placed Merino eyelet for increased ventilation
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Contoured pouch
- 14.2cm inseam (Large)
- Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
|Made From||Main: 155g/m2 jersey Cool-Lite™ Corespun 50% Merino wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% nylon, 5% LYCRA®
Mesh: 145g/m2 eyelet Corespun 51% Merino wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% nylon
Cool-Lite™ combines Merino wool and TENCEL®, a natural fibre sourced from sustainably eucalyptus, so bringing together two natural, low environmental impact fibres. The high natural moisture content of TENCEL® keeps you cool in the heat yet remains dry to the touch and is 60-70% cooler than Merino wool alone, as well as having exceptional wicking abilities (50% more moisture absorbed than cotton and dries twice as fast as polyester). The Merino wool component resists odour, breathes, and regulates temperature when it turns cooler. This garment is also Corespun meaning the fibres are wrapped around a super-fine nylon core for enhanced strength and durability. Defeat the heat in comfort.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.