Teva Women's Sirra Sandal
- Women's specific shape and fit
- Water-ready polyester webbing stands up to abuse and dries quickly after getting wet
- Ladder lock enclosure for customised fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole keeps you comfortable with supportive cushioning
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Midfoot shank for torsional rigidity
- Spider Rubber outsole for sticky traction
|Support/Shank||Molded nylon shank|
|Outsole||Spider Original™ rubber|
|Average Weight||255g (pair, US 7)|
Spider Rubber®: a patented process produces Teva™s most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
Teva's care tips:
"We recommend using an antimicrobial soap and warm water and hand washing your sandals thoroughly. Please, do not machine wash them. To remove dirt or other build up from the grooves in the top soles or out soles, try using a soft bristled brush, such as a dish brush or old toothbrush, to gently scrub away any debris. You can carefully bend the shoes to open up the grooves and allow for water to clean deeper.
"If you wash the shoes and still find that an odour persists, you can try some of these methods as well:
Some of our sandals are treated with (triclosan free) Microban® zinc to reduce bacterial growth. This product is most effective when it is occasionally exposed to sunlight. 15 minutes of exposure should be sufficient – longer exposure could cause damage to the sandal.
"For our leather sandals, we suggest using a nubuck leather cleaner. This can eliminate odour and cleanse the leather without damaging the material or destroying the unique look of the product.