Teva Men's Toachi 2 Sandal
- High abrasion synthetic leather strapping
- 3 points of hook and loop adjustment plus quick release buckles allow for a customised fit
- Microban® zinc based anti-microbial protection
- Drain Frame™ technology evacuates water through the midsole and allows feet to dry quickly
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- External Shoc Pad™ in the heel for enhanced shock absorption
- Full-length TPU shank wraps up into the straps to keep your foot secure
- Spider Original™ rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
|Upper||Synthetic leather, mesh|
|Midsole||Compression molded EVA|
|Outsole||Spider Original™ rubber|
Spider Rubber®: a patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
Shoc Pad™: a blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
Microban® Zinc: an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odour control that won't wash off or wear away.