Teva Women's Voya Flip
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- A Mush® topsole cushions and forms to your foot for amazing comfort
- Lightweight EVA outsole provides excellent durability and stability
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent foot odour
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, getting around town
|Summer Clearance 2023, Half Off Bargains
|Unifi REPREVE® 100% recycled polyester webbing
|170g (pair, US 7)
Teva's care tips:
"We recommend using an antimicrobial soap and warm water and hand washing your sandals thoroughly. Please, do not machine wash them. To remove dirt or other build up from the grooves in the top soles or out soles, try using a soft bristled brush, such as a dish brush or old toothbrush, to gently scrub away any debris. You can carefully bend the shoes to open up the grooves and allow for water to clean deeper.
"If you wash the shoes and still find that an odour persists, you can try some of these methods as well:
Some of our sandals are treated with (triclosan free) Microban® zinc to reduce bacterial growth. This product is most effective when it is occasionally exposed to sunlight. 15 minutes of exposure should be sufficient – longer exposure could cause damage to the sandal.
"For our leather sandals, we suggest using a nubuck leather cleaner. This can eliminate odour and cleanse the leather without damaging the material or destroying the unique look of the product.