Teva Men's Terra Fi 5 Universal Sandal
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® (these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills)
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile, even with a heavy pack
- TPU shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion™ and Spider Original Rubber™ outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction over wet and dry terrain
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-weather hiking, day-hikes, multi-day hikes
|REPREVE® recycled polyester webbing straps
|Spider Original Rubber™
|774g (pair, US 9)
Teva's care tips:
"We recommend using an antimicrobial soap and warm water and hand washing your sandals thoroughly. Please, do not machine wash them. To remove dirt or other build up from the grooves in the top soles or out soles, try using a soft bristled brush, such as a dish brush or old toothbrush, to gently scrub away any debris. You can carefully bend the shoes to open up the grooves and allow for water to clean deeper.
"If you wash the shoes and still find that an odour persists, you can try some of these methods as well:
Some of our sandals are treated with (triclosan free) Microban® zinc to reduce bacterial growth. This product is most effective when it is occasionally exposed to sunlight. 15 minutes of exposure should be sufficient – longer exposure could cause damage to the sandal.
"For our leather sandals, we suggest using a nubuck leather cleaner. This can eliminate odour and cleanse the leather without damaging the material or destroying the unique look of the product.