Merrell Women's Siren Sport Q2 Clearance
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odour
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.TRI blended EVA contoured footbed supports all three arches of the foot
- Q FORM® 2 dual-density midsole with heel-centring technology provides gender-engineered alignment, comfort and efficient stride
- Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select™ GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain
- Self cleaning, angled 3.5mm lug depth for sure traction
|Upper||Nubuck leather and mesh|
|Midsole||Q FORM® 2 dual-density|
|Outsole||M Select™ GRIP|
|Average Weight||596g (pair)|
Merrell® Air Cushion midsole: absorbs shock and adds stability. The Air Cushion compresses on heel strike to absorb shock up to 4 times your body's weight for unmatched support and comfort. In addition, the Air Cushion creates a pronounced heel cup which keeps your heel centered in the boot and helps stabilise your foot. In short, it offers the comfort and cushioning of a running shoe, with the stability and control needed for backcountry travel. No bladders or capsules to pop or explode.
M Select™ GRIP: delivers durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain. Merrell® uses its proprietary gripping technology on the outsole rather than a Vibram® design that is found on other styles, such as the Bare Access. The sticky lugs of the M Select™ Grip keep rocks and dirt from clinging to the outsole as you run. They push debris out to keep you from falling victim to any ugly trail rocks or roots. Plus, the lugs are angled, which helps them to work on various wet or dry terrains.