Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 6-inch Shorts
- Regular fit
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light moisture
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Waistband with wrapped elastic and clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body and has an external drawcord for secure fit
- Centre-back secure zip pocket with elastic key loop
- Side vents improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
|Summer Clearance 2023
|Body: 3.7oz 75D 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR finish
Liner: 2.7oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
HeiQ® Fresh: is a management technology that addresses body odours, environmental odours, fabric odours and bacteria-derived odours as well as the accumulated effects on synthetic fibres. It has no impact on fabric properties such as breathability, hand feel or wicking.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.