Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft LS Jersey Clearance
- Regular fit
- Lightweight, quick-drying, highly breathable 100% polyester (68% recycled) double-knit fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Mountain-bike-specific tailoring and longer back hem contour to body posture in the saddle
- Long sleeves provide additional coverage
- Low-profile warp-knit cuffs wick sweat while deflecting brush and sun and when the sleeves are pulled up, the cuff fabric subtly grips your skin to create a secure yet gentle seal around forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
|Featured Gear||Winter Clearance 2023|
|Made From||Body: 3.6oz 100% polyester (68% recycled) double knit
Back panel: 3.7oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
Cuffs: 5.2oz 79% recycled nylon, 21% spandex power knit
HeiQ® Fresh: is a management technology that addresses body odours, environmental odours, fabric odours and bacteria-derived odours as well as the accumulated effects on synthetic fibres. It has no impact on fabric properties such as breathability, hand feel or wicking.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.