Patagonia Men's Classic Retro-X Jacket
- Regular fit, hip length
- Made with 6mm-pile 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded Sherpa fleece
- Lined with 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a wicking finish, a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Full zip with internal wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical-zipped chest pocket
- Zipped handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Featured Gear||Summer Sale|
|Made From||Body: 12.9oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded Sherpa fleece
Lining: 3.2oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
HeiQ® Fresh: is a management technology that addresses body odours, environmental odours, fabric odours and bacteria-derived odours as well as the accumulated effects on synthetic fibres. It has no impact on fabric properties such as breathability, hand feel or wicking.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.