Patagonia Men's Calcite Jacket
- Regular fit
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Coated, watertight centre-front zip
- Welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zip and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures for a low-bulk custom fit
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
|Featured Gear||Summer Sale|
|Made From||3.4oz 75D 2.5L GORE-TEX® Paclite® Plus 100% recycled polyester plain-weave with a textured backer and a DWR finish|
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Plus: packable, abrasion-resistant, durable and guaranteed to keep you dry while allowing sweat vapour to easily escape to keep you comfortable. Keeps out all wind to protect you from wind chill even when youre resting during intense activities.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.