Patagonia Men's RPS Rock Pants
- Regular fit
- 4.4oz NetPlus® 96% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/4% spandex plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- New articulated pattern, stretch fabric, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customised fit: simply hold the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
|Summer Clearance 2023
|4.4oz NetPlus® 96% postconsumer-recycled nylon, 4% spandex plain weave with PFC-free DWR finish
NetPlus™ sourced by Bureo: 100% traceable, 100% recycled fishing nets.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.