Icebreaker Men's Tech Trainer Hybrid Pants
- Slim fit
- Zoned air permeable Pertex® Quantum Air nylon panels at the front provide protection and breathability for optimal comfort in all conditions
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for adjustability
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Gusseted back leg with reflective zips for visibility in low light conditions and easy on/ off
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Tapered leg opening
- Zipped hand pockets
- 79.4cm inseam (Large)
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
|Made From||250g/m2 terry, 46% nylon, 38% Merino wool, 16% LYCRA®
Overlay: 48g/m2 20D Pertex® Quantum Air, 100% nylon with DWR finish
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.