Merrell Women's Siren Traveller 3 Mid Waterproof
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Metal hook traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole with zones of softer foam may reduce pronation
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber sole for excellent traction and durability
|Upper||Full grain leather|
|Outsole||Vibram® TC5+ rubber|
|Average Weight||770g (pair)|
Merrell® Air Cushion midsole: absorbs shock and adds stability. The Air Cushion compresses on heel strike to absorb shock up to 4 times your body's weight for unmatched support and comfort. In addition, the Air Cushion creates a pronounced heel cup which keeps your heel centred in the boot and helps stabilise your foot. In short, it offers the comfort and cushioning of a running shoe, with the stability and control needed for backcountry travel. No bladders or capsules to pop or explode.
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.