Keen Women's Targhee III Waterproof Shoe
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh lining
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks or easy lace adjustment
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed cushions your ride
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ treatment provides natural odour control
- Dual density compression moulded EVA midsole for a comfortable ride
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs provide excellent traction
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
|Waterproof leather and performance mesh
|KEEN.DRY; Waterproof / breathable membrane, breathable mesh
|Removable metatomical footbed
|Dual-density, compression molded EVA
|KEEN All-Terrain rubber
|714g (pair US 7)
KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN®'s advice on caring for leather: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discolouration to the area.