Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hoody
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Centre-front zip has wicking interior storm flap and zip garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zipped handwarmer pockets with left pocket doubling as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags)
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticised cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Award winning jacket
|Made From||Shell and lining: 0.7oz 10D 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Insulation: 65g PlumaFill 100% polyester
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia® recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibres to produce many of our clothes.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: is the benchmark in performance insulation with an environmental conscience.
bluesign® approved: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production. This not only ensures that the final textile product meets very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide but also provides you confidence you'll acquire a sustainable product. Those operating sustainably - meaning conserving resources and reducing the environmental impact to a minimum - also act responsibly and innovatively. Wanting to produce sustainable goods though involves a detailed examination of all materials and processes used as well as the impact of the production on the environment. Only this holistic observation, which starts well before the actual production, will guarantee a final product that is harmless to human beings and the environment. The standard covers 5 principles: