Patagonia Men's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody
- Slim fit
- 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zigzag texture that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Minimal bulk for easy layering
- The offset shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Left-chest pocket for easy stashing of small items
- Two front pockets with minimal zip for reduced bulk
- Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- bluesign® approved
|Made From||5.7oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control|
HeiQ® Fresh: is a management technology that addresses body odours, environmental odours, fabric odours and bacteria-derived odours as well as the accumulated effects on synthetic fibres. It has no impact on fabric properties such as breathability, hand feel or wicking.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® approved: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production. This not only ensures that the final textile product meets very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide but also provides you the confidence you'll acquire a sustainable product. Those operating sustainably - meaning conserving resources and reducing the environmental impact to a minimum - also act responsibly and innovatively. Wanting to produce sustainable goods though involves a detailed examination of all materials and processes used as well as the impact of the production on the environment. Only this holistic observation, which starts well before the actual production, will guarantee a final product that is harmless to human beings and the environment. The standard covers 5 principles: