Icebreaker Men's Descender LS Zip
- Updated design for NZ winter 2020 season
- Slim fit
- Channelled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil centre front zip
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward-set side seams for comfort
- Zipped chest pocket with media-cord port
- Zipped hand pockets
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Thumb loops anchor sleeves for extra warmth and easy layering
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|Length from Centre Back||76.6cm (Large)|
|Average Weight||327g (Large)|
|Made From||Main: 240g/m2 textured brushed terry RealFLEECE® 84% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 7% LYCRA®
Side panels: 200g/m2 unbrushed terry 88% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 3% LYCRA®
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
RealFLEECE® is Icebreaker's natural, luxurious, brushed Merino wool alternative to a synthetic fleece. Made with corespun yarn, the superfine Merino wool is reinforced with a fine nylon core for strength and durability and the brushing traps heat to provide you with supreme softness and warmth while keeping weight down.
Machine wash warm with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.