Icebreaker Men's MerinoLOFT Collingwood Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Quilted MerinoLOFT™ for warmth
- Recycled polyester face fabric has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reverse coil centre-front zip
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward-set side seams for comfort
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and protection
- Zipped front hand pockets sit in the side seam so the are almost invisible
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Icebreaker pip label
|Length from Centre Back||78.8cm (Large)|
|Average Weight||740g (Large)|
|Made From||Face: 51g/m2 30D 100% recycled woven polyester with PFC-free DWR finish
Lining: 142g/m2 woven 100% Merino wool
Insulation: 180g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
MerinoLOFT™ is a wool blend, that provides highly breathable, super lightweight insulation even when wet. MerinoLOFT™ garments layer Merino wool, MerinoLOFT™ wool insulation and waterproof polyester to create excellent lightweight insulation garments that provide warmth and protection, as well as breathability and odour control, in cold conditions. MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps.
Machine wash cold (30°C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Flat dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.