Icebreaker Women's Cool-Lite LS Hoodie
- Regular fit
- Lightweight and breathable Cool-Lite™ fabric designed to wick moisture away from your body on warm-weather adventures
- Fitted hood
- Raglan sleeve construction at front for mobility
- Set-in sleeves at back with off-set shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves anchored for extra protection and easy layering
- Internal small secure pocket in right hand side seam
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
|Made From||150g/m2 Cool-Lite™ jersey: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino wool|
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Cool-Lite™ combines Merino wool and TENCEL®, a natural fibre sourced from sustainable eucalyptus plantations, so bringing together two natural, low environmental impact fibres. The high natural moisture content of TENCEL® keeps you cool in the heat yet remains dry to the touch and is 60-70% cooler than Merino wool alone, as well as having exceptional wicking abilities (50% more moisture absorbed than cotton and dries twice as fast as polyester). The Merino wool component resists odour, breathes, and regulates temperature when it turns cooler. Defeat the heat in comfort.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not iron print. Do not dry clean.