Icebreaker Men's Anatomica Boxers
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Closed contour pouch with more volume than previous models for extra comfort and support
- Flatlock stitching prevents chafing
- 11.6cm inseam (Large)
- Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
|Made From||150g/m2 jersey corespun: 83% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% LYCRA®|
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Merino wool corespun wraps Merino fibre around a super-fine nylon core to create lightweight, warm and durable garments for demanding activities. The enhanced strength and durability of the fabric retains the next-to-skin softness, breathability, temperature regulation and odour resistance of Merino wool.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.