Icebreaker Men's BodyfitZONE 260 Zone LS Half Zip
- Slim fit
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Strategically placed Merino mesh for ventilation
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Thumb loops anchor sleeves for added protection and easy layering
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|Length from Centre Back||76.4cm (Large)|
|Average Weight||312g (Large)|
|Made From||Main: 260g/m2 jersey 97% Merino wool, 3% LYCRA®
Mesh: 180g/m2 eyelet corespun 98% Merino wool, 1% nylon, 1% LYCRA®
Insert: 215g/m2 waffle, 100% Merino wool
Merino wool 18.9 micron
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
BodyfitZONE™ uses fine Merino wool yarns blended with a touch of LYCRA® to bring natural warmth and body fit to enhance muscular performance and recovery. It is a high performance base layer evolution that features innovative thermal zone-mapping fabric technology, trapping heat when you need it and releasing it when you are working at high intensities.
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.