Icebreaker Men's ZoneKnit Insulated LS Zip Hoodie
- Slim fit
- 100% pure Merino: soft Merino fibres that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- ZoneKnit™: fully fashioned knitted body mapping technology creates warmth and ventilation where needed to optimise all-day comfort
- Quilted, Merino-yarn-insulated front panel traps heat to keep you warm
- Insulated hood
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- No side seams to prevent friction
- 2-way zip allows you to configure ventilation to your neck, chest or lower torso depending on where you need it
- Zipped hand pockets
- Internal dump pockets that fits a pair of gloves
- Machine washable
|Made From||12 gauge knit, 100% Merino wool
Insulation: 100% Merino yarn 18.9 micron, knit into place during garment construction
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
ZoneKnit™: is a body-mapped knitting technology that features different types of fabrics and technologies in the one garment to create warmth and ventilation in the places you need them most to optimise all-day comfort and built-in stretch so you can move freely. Naturally breathable and odour resistant.
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Close all fasteners before washing. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry flat in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.