Icebreaker Men's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Lite Vest
- Regular fit
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil centre front zip with DWR (durable water repellency)
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease and range of mobility
- Zipped hand pockets with DWR
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|Featured Gear||Half Off Bargains|
|Length from Centre Back||75.4cm (Large)|
|Made From||Face fabric: 49g/m2 20D Pertex® Quantum Air 100% nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 70g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide
Lining: 51g/m2 33D woven 100% nylon
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
MerinoLOFT® garments layer Merino wool, wool insulation and waterproof polyester to create excellent lightweight insulation garments that provide warmth and protection, as well as breathability and odour control, in cold conditions. MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps.
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.