Icebreaker Men's Descender Hybrid LS Half Zip Hood
- Slim fit
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection
- Channelled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Fitted hood for warmth and protection
- Reverse coil centre front zip
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward-set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Zipped kangaroo pocket
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Thumb loops anchor sleeves for extra warmth and easy layering
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|Featured Gear||Half Off Bargains|
|Length from Centre Back||77.5cm (Large)|
|Average Weight||540g (Large)|
|Made From||Main: 240g/m2 textured brushed terry RealFLEECE® 84% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 7% LYCRA®
Quilting face: 49g/m2 Pertex® Quantum Air 10D 100% nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 70g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
RealFLEECE® is Icebreaker's natural, luxurious, brushed Merino wool alternative to a synthetic fleece. Made with corespun yarn, the superfine Merino wool is reinforced with a fine nylon core for strength and durability and the brushing traps heat to provide you with supreme softness and warmth while keeping weight down.
MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps. A sustainable, high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet.
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash cold (30°C) on a delicate cycle. Wash in net. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Flat dry in shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Exact instructions on the care label.