Earth Sea Sky Zeal Guide Jacket
- 160g/m2 Gelanots® waterproof/breathable fabric
- Seams are guaranteed to a 3PSI pressure test
- Water tight double flap front
- Bottom opening front zip
- Waterproof internal chest pocket
- Fabric lined external pockets that prevent water coming in contact with the wearer
- Tuck-away hood designed to fit a helmet
- Hood has three adjustment points - cinch cord to pull firm on top, cinch cords around face to pull tight and hook/loop flap on back
- Hood has a wire-stiffened visor to minimise flapping and maximise visibility
- Elasticised cuff with hook/loop closures for a customised fit
- Waist draw cord operated from chest pockets
- Single-handed cinch cords on hem
- Proudly made in New Zealand
|Made From||3-layer 160g/m2 Gelanots®|
ENTRANT® is a moisture-permeable waterproof woven fabric with a microporous polyurethane membrane. It features a microporous structure to block rainwater while allowing humidity to escape, making it a pioneer in breathable waterproof materials. This advanced material sees use in a wide variety of sports and weather conditions, including skiing, snowboarding, track and field, and rainwear.
Warm hand wash for best garment life. Use pure soap or mild detergent. Earth Sea Sky have tested and recommend Lux flakes, Sunlight soap, or Persil Sensitive. Lux and Sunlight soap need to be fully dissolved in hot water before converting it to warm. Do not use bleach. Rinse well to remove all residues. Do not wring. Drip dry in the shade to minimise UV exposure. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron may be used to rejuvenate the exterior DWR (durable water repellent) coating. Do not dry clean.
Keeping waterproof breathable garments clean will increase their lifespan. During normal wear, dirt, salts and oils from contact with the skin will accumulate on the inside surface. This will show as a dark stain on the mesh, especially around the neck and hood. If left over an extended period of time, this may contaminate the laminate or coating and cause irreversible damage to the jacket. To prevent this happening the garment should be washed at least once a year and more often if worn regularly. Hanging up garments in dry well ventilated areas will prevent mildew building up on the fabric's underside. Avoid all contact with solvents and chemicals, accidental contact should be washed off as soon as possible.