Earth Sea Sky Women's Hydrophobia Jacket
- Hard wearing tramping jacket
- Fully seam sealed
- Watertight double-flap zip with dome closure
- Double-ended front zip
- Under-arm gusset for maximum movement
- Gusset design ensures the garment doesn't 'ride up'
- Waist drawcord
- Adjustable hood with wire-stiffened visor to maintain visibility
- Hood tunnels keep cord ends away from your face
- External map pocket
- Top and side entry hand pockets
- Proudly made in New Zealand
"This is a very good product that shows ESS understands New Zealand tramping conditions... it is functional and above all extremely comfortable."
Rated 4.5 out of 5 in NZ Wilderness magazine (September 2011)
|Entrant® D-EV 200g/m2 Oxford Nylon
Gelanots® is a high tech, waterproof breathable fabric. It breathes via a molecular transfer of moisture through a non microporous hydrophilic membrane. Gelanots® is very light and has an extremely soft handle for a laminated three layer (mesh backed) fabric. The outer surface of the fabric has a durable, water repellent finish to enhance breathability, repel stains, and prevent the outer surface of the fabric waterlogging. All Gelanots® jackets have watertight double flaps over the front zip, seams guaranteed to a 3PSI pressure test and fabric lined external pockets that prevent water coming in contact with the wearer. No compromise is made in the assembling of these garments to obtain a complete watertight construction.