Icebreaker Oasis Balaclava
- Regular fit
- 100% pure Merino: soft fibres that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- Overlap opening for better protection against the elements
- Ventilation flap for enhanced breathability
- Contoured hem for complete coverage
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing
|Made From||100% Merino wool 18.9 micron|
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.