Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Jacket
- Regular fit, hip length for warmth and comfort
- Windproof barrier bonded between a cosy 85% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining with HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Full-length front zip with internal wind flap to keep out chilly gusts
- Vertical-zipped chest pocket
- Zipped handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Featured Gear||Winter Clearance 2022|
|Made From||Body: 13oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) bonded 1/4-inch fleece
Lining: 3.2oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
HeiQ® Fresh: is a management technology that addresses body odours, environmental odours, fabric odours and bacteria-derived odours as well as the accumulated effects on synthetic fibres. It has no impact on fabric properties such as breathability, hand feel or wicking.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia® pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.