Icebreaker Women's ZoneKnit Insulated LS Half Zip
- Slim fit
- 100% pure Merino: soft fibres that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- ZoneKnit™ body mapping technology designed to actively regulate body temperature and back mesh panels for ventilation during high-intensity activity
- Raglan-sleeve construction for mobility
- Articulated rib construction at elbows for enhanced range of motion
- Machine washable
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
|Featured Gear||Winter Clearance 2022|
|Made From||12 gauge knit, 100% Merino wool
Insulation: 100% Merino yarn, knit into place during garment construction
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
ZoneKnit™: is a body-mapped knitting technology that features different types of fabrics and technologies in the one garment to create warmth and ventilation in the places you need them most to optimise all-day comfort and built-in stretch so you can move freely. Naturally breathable and odour resistant.
Close all fasteners before washing. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry flat in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.