Icebreaker Men's Hike+ Heavy Cushion Crew Sock
- Anatomically sculptured, fully and densely cushioned hike sock
- Anatomical toe box for a unique left and right fit
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation at top of foot
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk to prevent blisters
- Function junction removes stitching where foot meets leg for less bulk
- Wide welt at the cuff for comfort
|Made From||66% Merino wool 22 micron, 32% nylon, 2% LYCRA®|
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Icebreaker Sock Collections:
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out. Exact instructions on the care label.