Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket Features:
- Tropical rainforests share at least one thing with the Patagonia Ice Cap: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and simple. The nylon jacket has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps. With pit zips for added ventilation, a microfleece-lined neck and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in China.
If you would like to know more about the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Women's Patagonia Size Guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket:
True to size, roomy enough to fit a fleece or down mid-layer under. Went out in a torrential downpour for 30 minutes and the rain just rolled off. Got home, shook the jacket and it was dry (unlike my Berghaus which absorbs the water and makes me feel damp..)Bought the green, great colour. Zips under armpits for ventilation and the hood is good - has a peak to help stop rain getting in your face and it zips up to my nose so only my eyes visible! The only improvement I would make would be to have a lining in the jacket but the waterproof ability of this jacket outweighs this.