Keen Alamosa WP
This product is discontinued
Keen Alamosa WP Features:
- Luggy, light, waterproof and nimble, this is the perfect fast trail hiker for those on the move. Crafted from nubuck leather, lined with KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane and finished with a metatomical EVA footbed the Alamosa WP keeps feet dry and comfortable whatever the weather. Wide 4mm lugs provide superior trail-grabbing traction.
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- Drop in EVA heel insert
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability TPU shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
If you would like to know more about the Keen Alamosa WP, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Womens keen footwear size guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dry In Muddy Conditions
- Small for size
- Short walks
Comments about Keen Alamosa WP:
Great shoes for short walks but as they come up small they begin to press a bit on a long walk. I would have preferred a half size bigger which wasn't available. The problem only arises after walking a while so difficult to guage by just trying on.