Teva Dalea Mid eVent
Teva Dalea Mid eVent Features:
- When you're hiking, comfort is the most important feature of your footwear, so why settle for a shoe that was designed for a man's foot The Dalea Mid eVent was specifically designed to perfectly fit a woman's foot. It doesn't matter if your hikes last hours or days, the Dalea Mid eVent will ensure that your feet are always comfortable. Add in the eVent waterproof membrane and Vibram rubber outsole, and you have a light hiking boot that is up to any challenge.
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Vibram® rubber outsole for traction and durability in rugged environments
- Aggressive lug design penetrates dirt for grip on loose terrain
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity and stability
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- eVent® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry and cool
- Gusseted tongue prevents water from penetrating to the foot
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- Mush® Infused Insole provides signature Teva comfort
- External Shoc Pad™ for enhanced shock absorption
- Rubber toe wrap for increased durability and protection
If you would like to know more about the Teva Dalea Mid eVent, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Womens Teva Footwear Size Guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hill walking
- Snow Walking
Comments about Teva Dalea Mid eVent:
Very stylish boots from Teva with lovely design. Looks are not the only thing as these are very robust and functional offering great stability on rough ground and foot hold on snow. I use them for hill walking and walking around on snow in ski resorts and they have performed very well in both.