This product is discontinued
Teva Tonalea Features:
- Your fashion needs don't drop with the temperature, which is why we designed the Tonalea Boot. Cozy materials and White Spider Rubber combine to make a boot that you’ll love to slip in all winter long.
- T.I.D.E GRIP
- Our White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops.
- T.I.D.E HYDRO
- A waterproof leather upper can handle getting wet.
- T.I.D.E COMFORT
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a boot.
- A fur-inspired synthetic lining is cozy and perfect for Fall.
- A zipper on the side lets you get in and out quickly.
If you would like to know more about the Teva Tonalea, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Womens Teva Footwear Size Guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good around town in snow
- Narrow fitting on foot
- Springy sole
- Warm comfy
- Wide Calf
- Not much instep support
- Not for serious walking
- Short trips weekends
Comments about Teva Tonalea:
Out in the snow as soon as they arrived. Feet very warm, dry and grip good. Will treat with Nikwax anyway, to prolong their life. I've narrow feet, with high instep and they're snug, the zip makes getting them on easy, but at heel they're loose. Detailing is nice. Calf fitting leaves room enough for jeans in or out.