Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest Features:
- Soft, warm and durable, our Better Sweater™ Vest handles a blustery afternoon at the crags - or an early morning meeting - with dignity and style. It has a plush fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient knit face that resembles wool. Made of 100% polyester, it dries quickly and adds lightweight torso warmth on its own for the shoulder season, or layered under a shell deep into winter. The stand-up collar warms your neck; a vertical chest pocket holds the day's essentials.
- The Better Sweater™ Vest, like its cousins, has a wool-like knit face, a luxurious fleece interior and the rugged durability of polyester fleece.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdyed yarns
- Stand-up collar and full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Pockets: Vertical zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers
- Micro-polyester jersey trim on hem and neckline
- In cold conditions, can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
If you would like to know more about the Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.