Patagonia Journeyman Shorts Features:
- These simple, refined and highly functional shorts might well be the ultimate land-and-water short. Built from 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with double-needle construction for extra strength and equipped with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, forward-set no-chafe inseams, and crack-resistant rubber button fly.
- Recyclable, lightweight nylon fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Water-savvy walk shorts with a low-profile waistband, separating fly and rubber-button closure
- Patch pocket on right thigh has a buttoned flap and internal key loop; patch pocket on left thigh has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper; both pockets have self-draining grommets
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits just above the knee
- Inseam (size 32) is 9";outseam is 19"
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
If you would like to know more about the Patagonia Journeyman Shorts, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.