Keen Commuter II
Keen Commuter II Features:
- Show the world how you like to move in KEEN’s Commuter. This hard-working bicycle shoe delivers dual functionality by doubling as a trail sandal. The non-marking rubber outsole provides the right grip for all your active endeavors. Hop on and off the bike with confidence and make the commute to work or the trail your own.
- Adjustable instep strap for easy on and off
- Full length SPD compatible plate
- Moisture wicking breathable mesh lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- TPU cleat cap plate
If you would like to know more about the Keen Commuter II, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Mens keen footwear size guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Keen Commuter II:
Great for hot weather cycling and mountain biking. Not as stiff a sole as my normal bike shoes but no problems after a few rides and I like the toe area protection which makes your toes feel nice and protected. I read some reviews before I bought them which said they came up narrow so I ordered my normal size and half size up. I kept the bigger ones as my normal size felt a bit short in the heel area when walking in them. Also like the 365 day return policy as I don't have to rush back to the post office!
- Feels half size too small