Keen Owyhee Features:
- Is it a sandal Is it a shoe Yes! The McKenzie manifests multi-terrain support and functionality by merging the best of both worlds. Add in ultra light, debris-stopping mesh and comfortable compression molded midsoles and you’ve got full performance footwear that’s ready to roll.
- AEGIS microshield treated hydrophobic mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing upper
If you would like to know more about the Keen Owyhee, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Mens keen footwear size guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breathes Well
- Good Arch Support
- At The Beach
- Casual Wear
Comments about Keen Owyhee:
Used for whole months sailing the west coast of Scotland. Perfect on and off the yatch.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width