This product is discontinued
Keen Glarus Features:
- KEEN’s take on the traditional long-distance hiking boot, the Glarus is built for extended days on the trail. A durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper mated with a KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane ensures your feet will stay dry in the backcountry. The high-traction directional lugs will keep you on the path with ease.
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- External TPU heel stabilizer
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Metal speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
If you would like to know more about the Keen Glarus, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Womens keen footwear size guide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- EVERY DAY WALKING
Comments about Keen Glarus:
I have had plantar fasciitis and Wearing Keens have helped my condition. Can wear Orthoctics in my Keens. Snug comfort and worn with comfort from day one. Fantastic boots and I will buy another pair when I arrive back in Australia to wear walking. No wet feet when in mud or water. Best boots ever.