This product is discontinued
Teva Churn Features:
- The Churn is a multi-sport shoe that specializes in getting wet. Its mesh upper is extremely breathable and quick-drying, making it the perfect shoe for those hot summer days when all you want to do is plunge into the water. Back in camp, you can take advantage of the Churn's fold down heel Shoc Pad™ when you just feel like slipping into your shoes. If you're only gonna take one pair of shoes on a trip, you won't go wrong with the Churn (unless you're going to a black tie gala…but even then you might be able to pull it off).
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity and stability
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Mesh upper drains water and dries quickly
- Drainage channels in forefoot allow water to escape
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- High abrasion synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Fold down heel with Shoc Pad™ for additional cushioning
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ in the midsole for shock absorption
If you would like to know more about the Teva Churn, contact Nature Shop and we will be happy to help.
Mens Teva Footwear Size Guide